Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I register for an account?
Simply register with an active Malaysian phone number.
- Do I need to pay for the membership?
It’s totally FREE!
- What should I do if I do not have an email address?
You will need to register for a new email address to be included in the details during registration for an account on the App.
- Where can I edit my account information?
You may edit your information in “Edit Profile” section under “More”.
- What should I do if I change my phone number?
You may email [email protected] with the subject title “Request to Change My Phone Number – Username” with your username, email address, existing and new phone number to change your mobile number in the app.
- How can I reset my password if I have lost it or forgotten it?
Simply tap on “Forgot Password” and fill in your new password. You will be prompted to verify your account with a 6-digit verification code before successfully changing your password.
- Can I share my account with my family members?
You are encouraged to register for your own account to enjoy special member benefits.
- What is the validity of the membership?
This membership is valid for a lifetime.
MB Points Rewards
- How does the MB Points system work?
Once you sign up as a member, you can begin collecting points and earning rewards.
- How do I earn points?
Members can earn points by making a purchase at participating Marrybrown outlets* (https://mbapp.marrybrown.com/participating-outlets/) in Malaysia. Upon payment, you will need to show your QR code in the App to our cashier at the counter to scan. For every RM1 spent, you will earn 1 MB Points.
- How long does it take for the points to appear on my MB App?
The points will be reflected on your MB App within 24 hours.
- Can I accumulate my receipts for points issuance?
Accumulation of receipts for point issuance is not allowed. Points earned are based on the total amount spent in each purchase. For example, when spending RM2.50, points earned will be 2. Should you spend RM2.50 for the first purchase and another RM2.50 for the second purchase, you will earn a total of 4 MB points instead of 5 MB points. There is no minimum or maximum limit to be spent and for points earned.
- Is there an expiration date for my MB points?
MB Points shall expire after 12 months from the last purchase date.
- Can I exchange my points for cash?
No, points earned cannot be exchanged for cash.
- How can I redeem the rewards available?
First, tap on “Deals”, then tap on the item you wish to purchase with your points. Once you have tapped on it, it would save under “My Rewards”. To use the reward, please show the QR code to the cashier for scanning.
- Can I redeem more than one reward in a single receipt / at once?
Yes, you can redeem more than one reward in a single transaction.
- Where can I check my MB points?
Simply check your points in “Home” section and find the rewards available to be redeemed.
“My Rewards” you may find the rewards available to be redeemed.
- Where can I check my MB Points reward?
Simply find the rewards available to be redeemed in “Deals” > “Points Redemption” section.
- Is there an expiration date for the rewards redeemed?
Yes, once your rewards have been redeemed in your app, you will need to use it within 7 days.
- What should I do if I didn’t receive my MB points?
Users are encouraged to wait for 24 hours as there may be a system glitch. If the issue persists, kindly email [email protected] with subject title “MB Points Issue – Username” along with your registered email address and phone number. One of our Marrybrown team members will respond within 3 business days.
MB Reward Stamps
- How do I earn stamps and get rewarded?
Simply sign up as member and spend a minimum of RM20 per transaction to receive one (1) stamp. Upon completion of 3/6/9/12 stamps, you will be automatically issued a variety of rewards from us!
- How long does it take for the stamp to appear on my stamp cycle?
The stamp will be reflected on your individual stamp cycle within 24 hours.
- Where do I find my reward?
Simply navigate to the “My Reward” section on the MB App to find the reward voucher.
- When does my reward voucher expire?
The reward voucher shall expire 7 days after issued to your “My Reward” section.
- How do I use my reward?
Simply present your membership and reward voucher at the counter for staff to scan before purchase.
- What should I do if I didn’t receive my stamp?
Users are encouraged to wait for 24 hours as there may be a system glitch. If the issue persists, kindly email [email protected] with subject title “MB Stamps Issue – Username” along with username, email, mobile number, and proof of purchase (receipt / screenshot of purchase history). One of our Marrybrown team members will respond within 3 business days.