Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I register for an account?
User will need to register with an active phone number.
- Do I need to pay for the membership?
It’s totally FREE!
- What should I do if I do not have an email address?
You will need to register for a new email address to be included in the details during registration for an account on the App.
- Where can I edit my account information?
You can go to “edit profile” and edit the information in there.
- What should I do if I change my phone number?
You can email [email protected] with the subject title “Request to Change My Phone Number – Username” to change your mobile number in the app.
- How can I reset my password if I have lost it or forgotten it?
Click on “forgot password” and include your new password. You will be prompted to verify your account with a 6-digit TAC before successfully changing your password.
- Can I share my account with my family members?
You are encouraged to register for your own account to enjoy special member benefits.
- What is the validity of the membership?
This membership is valid for a lifetime.
- My birthday is incorrect on my account. How can I update this?
We are happy to make this one-time change for you. Please submit your request to [email protected] including your correct birthday with supporting document (IC / Driving License) and we will update it within 48 hours.
MB Points Rewards
- How does the MB Points system work?
Once you sign up as a member, you can begin collecting points and earning rewards.
- How do I earn points?
Members can earn points by making a purchase at selected Marrybrown outlets* in Malaysia. Upon payment, you will need to show your QR code in the App to our cashier at the counter to scan. For every RM1 spent, you will earn 1 MB Points.
- Can I accumulate my receipts for points issuance?
Accumulation of receipts for point issuance is not allowed. Points earned are based on the total amount spent in each purchase. For example, when spending RM2.50, points earned will be 2. Should you spend RM2.50 for the first purchase and another RM2.50 for the second purchase, you will earn a total of 4 MB points instead of 5 MB points. There is no minimum or maximum limit to be spent and for points earned.
- Is there an expiration date for my MB points?MB Points validity period is for 12 months from the first registration date.
- Can I exchange my points for cash?
No, points earned cannot be exchanged for cash.
- How can I redeem the rewards available?
First, tap on “Deals”, then tap on the item you wish to purchase with your points. Once you have tapped on it, it would save under “My Rewards”. To use the reward, please show the QR code to the cashier for scanning.
- Can I redeem more than one reward in a single receipt / at once?
Yes, you can redeem more than one reward in a single transaction.
- Where can I check my MB points and rewards?
Under “Home” you can see your points, and under “My Rewards” you may find the rewards available to be redeemed.
- Is there an expiration date for the rewards redeemed?
Yes, once your rewards have been redeemed in your app, you will need to use it within one (1) week.
- What should I do if I didn’t receive my MB points?
Users are encouraged to wait for 24 hours as there may be a system glitch. If the issue persists, kindly email [email protected] with subject title “MB Points Issue – Username” along with username, mobile number. Someone from Marrybrown’s team will respond within 3 business days.